We had the honor of having Bill Todd, President and Partner of 02Ideas, as our guest speaker for our September Power Marketing Luncheon. We were inspired by Bill’s topic, Stumbling And Serving: a Trekker’s Guide to the C-Suite. Bill shared his journey to the top of 02ideas, what he’s learned at the foot of the legendary Shelley Stewart, founder of the company, and his 5 Lessons for Any Stage in Your Life, a synopsis of his book, “No Ordinary Joe.”
Here’s a glimpse into Bill’s presentation:
5 Lessons for any stage in your life
1. To lead you have to follow
2. Be worthy of trust – At the end of the day prove your loyalty
3. Feed gratefulness and starve panic – You are a walking miracle, be grateful and thankful!
4. Understand feedback, learn from pain
5. Apply the pressure of patience
Bill also urged attendees to treat everyone the same – with integrity and respect, learning to really listen and hear them – everyone is worth loving!
If you’re interested in finding out more about Bill’s book, click here.
Thank you, Bill, for those wonderful reminders for living a purpose-filled life.
P.S. Shout out to The Harbert Center for always providing a great atmosphere and delicious food for our luncheons. We REALLY appreciated the apple crumble pie!!!!!