Started in 1958, and chartered in 1965, Birmingham AMA is a diverse group of marketing professionals representing a variety of marketing disciplines: decision-makers, marketing professionals, small business owners, executives, founders, educators and students from advertising, public relations, digital media, product management, research, consulting firms, and the rest of the marketing spectrum.
For more information on membership in the Birmingham AMA, please contact our VP of Membership Destine Lalas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you join the Birmingham chapter of the American Marketing Association you gain access to a host of benefits at both the national and local levels.
- Monthly Power Luncheons
- Socials and Mixers for networking and fun.
- Discounted or free admission to AMA events.
- Exclusive members-only events for access to high profile marketing executives.
- Programs and opportunities for marketers across the spectrum – collegiate, young professionals, non-profits, start-ups and entrepreneurs, and senior level executives.
- 20% off yearly subscription rate to the Birmingham Business Journal.
- Free access to the AMA Job Bank.
Access to hundreds of the latest articles and research by topic, including white papers and best practices, plus an extensive archive.
AMA Marketer’s Toolkit, full of interactive templates, tools, and resources to help you in your job.
Webcasts and podcasts, get access to over 100 on-demand webcasts and podcasts on the latest marketing topics. AMA e-Newsletters, featuring in-depth, members-only content on the latest developments in marketing. Visit the AMA International site for additional benefit information.
Companies Represented Within Our Membership
The Birmingham chapter includes members from a wide variety of industries, creating a dynamic marketing organization unmatched in the state of Alabama.
- Alys Stephens Center
- American Family Care
- Barber Motorsports Park
- Birmingham Business Journal
- Birmingham Southern College
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Children’s Hospital of Alabama
- City Paper Company
- Daniel Corporation
- Greater Birmingham Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Luckie and Co.
- Martin Retail Group
- McKinney Capital
- Motion Industries
- Samford University
- Schaeffer Eye Center
- Skyline Exhibits
- Style Advertising
- Ticket Biscuit
- University of Alabama
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Uptick Marketing
- WhiteBoard IT
- WIAT CBS 42
- Great Southern Wood – Yella Wood