We are looking for an experienced Web Designer to create pixel-perfect web designs that attract and convert. At Fleetio, we believe that design plays a huge part in the success of our marketing efforts and product. We are looking for a web developer who not only has prolific web design and front-end development abilities but also has a self-motivated creative spirit, strong collaborative DNA and focus on growth initiatives throughout the entire customer journey.
As a part of our growing Marketing Team, you’ll maintain ownership of our marketing site’s design. This means designing and implementing new web experiences and high converting landing pages across device types, testing new product trial workflows and ensuring brand consistency, all with a focus on customer acquisition. Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
As Fleetio’s Web Designer/Developer you’ll
- Help lead design and front-end development across digital marketing initiatives, including the Fleetio website
- Manage and improve the website experience across device types and entry points (like ads, landing pages, and signup flow) to maximize conversion rates and product adoption
- Design and align ad creative with landing page experience across various segments
- Design and develop new sections of the website and contribute to other marketing initiatives like infographics, white papers, email marketing, and sales collateral
- Make necessary changes to the website, whether that be on the site itself, through automation software or A/B testing tools
- Work with the Content and Acquisition teams to create new funnels and tools to help provide value to Prospects at different stages of the buyer journey
- Maintain a data-driven mindset and focus on improving the right metrics, maximizing ROI and driving revenue
- Bring new ideas for design, visual content and web experiences to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Work with multi-disciplinary team members to align brand, company narratives, product launches, and promotions