We are looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to assist with the development of marketing programs, provide sales support, and advance brand building for a growing manufacturing and innovation company in Trussville, AL.
Responsibilities for Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Working with the CEO and external marketing agency, manage the execution of internal marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the internal stakeholders.
- Perform marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Assist in the implementation of demand generation strategies to engage net new and existing leads
- Manage social media channels and schedule posts weekly
- Work with HR team to promote internal marketing messages to the SPOC team
- Coordinate trade shows throughout the year with the marketing and sales teams
- Facilitate printing requests for product stickers, team business cards, marketing collateral, etc.
- Manage branded assets: photography, videography, and etc.
Qualifications for Marketing Coordinator
- We’re looking for someone with 1+ years of experience in marketing and/or communications, with experience building marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar field
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Adept in PPT, Excel, Word & other Microsoft Office or Google Office tools
- Familiarity with the following marketing and sales technologies:
- Marketing Automation Technology (MAT)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Email Marketing
- Website Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Google Analytics