We are seeking a Public Relations/Marketing Intern, who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute to our company’s PR and Marketing efforts. The intern will gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the public relations and marketing field, provide concrete deliverables, and learn valuable industry knowledge.
- Must be a junior or senior pursuing a degree in marketing, public relations, or a related field
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or similar programs is a plus (Canva, publisher, etc.)
Employment Screening Services provides background checks and drug testing in all 50 states through a secure technology platform and domestically-based service professionals. Accredited by NAPBS and NAADATP by DATIA, certified WBENC, and recognized nationally on the Inc. 5000 and HRO Magazine’s Baker’s Dozen lists.