Everything you need to know to leverage video marketing to generate results for your company
The world of video content is changing fast. Unfortunately, the standard “brand” or “company” video isn’t going to cut it. Consumers want to see your product in action and meet the faces behind the brand. And they’re not alone – marketers know they need video too.
According to Content Marketing Institute, more than 80% of marketers plan on incorporating video into their marketing this year. But many still lag in adopting video as part of their everyday sales and marketing efforts.
Time to step it up, marketers!
This workshop will provide foundational building blocks and tangible how-to’s to help you leverage video marketing to generate results. If you aren’t sure where to start, or want to level-up your current efforts through better strategy, equipment, tracking, etc, then you need to be at this event!
In this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Create a customized plan for each attendee to utilize video content to generate sales and marketing results
- Learn about the different types of videos you should be creating for the specific stages of your sales and marketing funnel
- Discover the A, B, and C levels of video production and the purpose for each
- Explore high level best practices for equipment, production, editing, publishing, and measuring video content effectiveness in both marketing and sales
- Determine allocation of resources and when to create content in-house vs. outsource
Who should attend this workshop?
- Marketers of all levels – director, VP, coordinator, etc.
- Content creators
- Social media marketers
- Sales professionals
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Marketing or sales interns
About the Workshop Presenter:
Ali Schwanke is the CEO and Chief Marketing Strategist of Simple Strat, the marketing agency for companies that are serious about growth. With a unique pairing of creative and analytical skills, she helps clients design and execute marketing campaigns using video, audio, written, and visual content.
Ali has been hooked on content since 3rd grade, when she got her first 35mm camera. From photographer to content creator and now strategic marketer, Ali is a master at spotting content marketing opportunities and helping companies strategize how multimedia can be used to influence consumer behavior.
Ali has more than 12 years of experience and has worked with companies from a variety of industries. She is a member of the National Practitioner’s Council for the American Marketing Association, Pipeline Entrepreneurial Fellowship, a podcast producer and co-host, and active contributor to a number of online marketing communities.