ROLE DESCRIPTION: DIRECTOR of TREASURY – RECEIVABLES
The Director of Communications – Receivables, reporting to the VP of Treasury, is responsible for assisting the VP President of Treasury in financial duties to ensure receivables are accurately accounted for and up to date.
- Executes event registration and event check-in, managing revenue collection
- Reconciles registration spreadsheet post events and routes to appropriate Board Members
- Creates and sends electronic invoices from QuickBooks for unpaid event registrations in a timely manner
- Deposits revenue collected at chapter events and via mail into Chapter bank account on a timely basis
- Checks the chapter’s PO box on a bi-weekly basis and communicates items received to the appropriate board member
- Logs all deposits in treasury tracking spreadsheets
- Assists the VP of Treasury and the VP of Treasury in monitoring the chapter’s Gmail accounts.
- Serves 4-8 hours per month
- Attends AMA Birmingham programs and events
- Attends monthly committee meetings
- Active AMA Birmingham member (required)
- Minimum of 2 years overall marketing experience with attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, coordinating across a large, dynamic organization with multiple board members and committees