Director of Membership Retention
WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES APPLY TO ALL CHAPTER OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS?
In addition to the responsibilities of their positions, Officers must:
- Attend all Committee meetings.
- Prepare a preliminary budget and submit to the President.
- Prepare a final report of the year’s activities, including final expense/income statement and recommendations for the following year.
- Coordinate with other Officers, Directors and committee chairs as needed.
The Director of Membership Retention assist the VP Membership to organize and conduct a member retention program for the Chapter. He/she helps in handling all membership requests and updates.
- Know AMA membership procedures and materials.
- Act on address changes, notifications, etc. as received from AMA International Headquarters and/or members.
- Work with the VP Membership and the Director of Membership of Acquisition to send cards, letters, or emails about their interests and opportunities to be involved in Chapter activities.
- Develop and conduct a program with measurable goals to increase membership retention.
- Provide Chapter Officers with current member information. Coordinate with other Officers as needed.
- Assume the responsibilities common to all committee chairs.