Director of Membership Acquisition
WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES APPLY TO ALL CHAPTER OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS?
In addition to the responsibilities of their positions, Officers must:
- Attend all Committee meetings.
- Prepare a preliminary budget and submit to the President.
- Prepare a final report of the year’s activities, including final expense/income statement and recommendations for the following year.
- Coordinate with other Officers, Directors and committee chairs as needed.
The Director of Membership Acquisition assist the VP Membership to organize and conduct a member recruitment program for the Chapter. He/she helps in handling all membership requests and updates.
- Know AMA membership procedures and materials.
- Act on new member notification, new member onboarding, etc. as received from AMA International Headquarters and/or members.
- Work with the VP Membership and the Director of Membership Development to welcome new members immediately after they join. Send cards, letters, emails or call new members about their interests and opportunities to be involved in Chapter activities.
- Assist in developing and conducting a recruitment program with measurable goals, to meet membership goals.
- Welcome new Chapter members.
- Provide Chapter Officers with current member information. Coordinate with other Officers as needed.
- Follow up on meeting guests as prospective members.
- Assume the responsibilities common to all committee chairs.