Director of Marketing Awards
WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES APPLY TO ALL CHAPTER OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS?
In addition to the responsibilities of their positions, Officers must:
- Attend all Committee meetings.
- Prepare a preliminary budget and submit to the President.
- Prepare a final report of the year’s activities, including final expense/income statement and recommendations for the following year.
- Coordinate with other Officers, Directors and committee chairs as needed.
The Director of Marketing Awards plans and conducts Chapter sponsored awards programs.
- Develop criteria for the awards program. Select the judges and/or winner(s).
- Choose and obtain award item(s).
- Organize the arrangements for the awards dinner with the program chair. Inform the newsletter and publicity chairs about the event.
- Assume the responsibilities common to all committee chairs.