Director of Content Marketing
WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES APPLY TO ALL CHAPTER OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS?
In addition to the responsibilities of their positions, Officers must:
- Attend all Committee meetings.
- Prepare a preliminary budget and submit to the President.
- Prepare a final report of the year’s activities, including final expense/income statement and recommendations for the following year.
- Coordinate with other Officers, Directors and committee chairs as needed.
The Director of Content Marketing is responsible for regular communications with Chapter membership.
- Maintain a mailing list of members and prospective members for the newsletter. Include AMA International Headquarters in all mailings.
- Write, publish and distribute a monthly newsletter (at least for the Chapter’s operating months).
- Write, publish and distribute a monthly blog post pre and/or post event.
- Maintain a permanent file of newsletters as a historical record of the Chapter.
- Obtain information from other Officers:
- President (association, Chapter news)
- Membership (new members)
- Publicity (photos, news releases)
- Seminars & Special events
- Assume the responsibilities common to all committee chairs.