- This event has passed.
Workshop: Harnessing the Power of Video Marketing
September 27, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Featuring Ali Schwanke, CEO – Simple Strat
Ali Schwanke is the CEO of Simple Strat, a content marketing agency with a reputation for thought leadership in video marketing. Simple Strat is located in Lincoln, NE, but the AMA Birmingham leadership team had the opportunity to hear Ali deliver the opening presentation at the American Marketing Association National Leadership Summit in Chicago last April. Our first reaction was “Birmingham needs to hear what Ali has to say!”
Since Ali received a 35 mm Nikon Camera in the 3rd grade, she has been exploring her creativity by photographing friends, family, and even the family dog. In addition to these creative projects, Ali has a passion for math and analytics. This has been the perfect combination for helping companies grow through marketing, strategy, and innovation. She sharing my passion with others, teaching them how they can leverage video to excel in marketing and growing their business.
Join us and learn how to execute a video marketing campaign from one of the brightest in the industry. AMA Birmingham is presenting one of many Workshops that delve into the nuts and bolts of some the best topics in marketing.
Space is Limited!
In this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Create a customized plan for each attendee to utilize video content to generate sales and marketing results
- Learn about the different types of videos you should be creating for the specific stages of your sales and marketing funnel
- Discover the A, B, and C levels of video production and the purpose for each
- Explore high level best practices for equipment, production, editing, publishing, and measuring video content effectiveness in both marketing and sales
- Determine the allocation of resources and when to create content in-house vs. outsource
Who should attend this workshop?
- Marketers of all levels – director, VP, coordinator, etc.
- Content creators
- Social media marketers
- Sales professionals
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Marketing or sales interns